Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide sbbc.com.au the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying sbbc.com.au that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
sbbc.com.au's carrier for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is Brendan Prendergast, who can be reached as follows:,
Saint Benedicts Book Centre
6 Malvern Street
Bayswater VIC 3153
Phone: 03 9816 0888
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org